Why is HELBO an alternative to antibiotics?
Increasing resistance to antibiotics is in the news all the time. If you are in any doubt, have a look at the World Health Organisation fact sheet highlighting the seriousness of the situation. The highlight of the document is that even relatively routine procedures are becoming high risk.
How can HELBO help?
HELBO® treatment is designed to be used in place of antibiotics to control periodontal pathogenic bacteria on a local level, rather than be applied systemically, without side-effects.
By controlling the intraoral bacteria you can decrease your patients’ risk of:
- Periodontitis and periimplantitis
- Alveolar ostitis following tooth extraction
- Bone necrosis, for example following administration of bisphosphonates
- Inadequate healing following apicoectomy
- Residual ostitis (disturbed healing of an implant, in particular in the case of immediate implantation)
HELBO® treatment can quickly relieve your patients from these inflammations and infections and can also prevent disturbances to wound healing.
Try it for yourself…
Every dentist has a patient with periodontal disease, as well as one or all of the list above, who they have tried to treat using conventional methods. Take advantage of our free HELBO® trial to test the results for yourself.